New Website Launched (08/02/2006)
The Vampire Preservation Group operates WZ507, believed
to be the only airworthy Vampire T11 in the world. We have
just launched our new website:
This website contains information about the history of the
Vampire and WZ507. There are also sections on the following
- Group Ownership - explaining how you could own a share
in the aircraft.
- Supporter's Club - information for enthusiasts who wish
to become more involved with our activities, including to
opportunity to fly in the aircraft!
- Sponsorship Deals - for companies or individuals who wish
to work with our Group.
- Airshow Bookings - details of forthcoming appearances
at airshows around the UK.
- News Articles - about our recent activities and plans
for the future.
- Film Work - information about a forthcoming documentary
and a request to anybody who has worked with WZ507 in the
This website will be updated frequently and expanded during
the year, with the addition of more photos and extra information.
Please check back again on a regular basis for new information.
Note to Editors: To be included on our mailing list for all
future Press Releases, please contact